Almost Done... Just 2 More Things...
Learn From Producers Who've Booked Guests for ABC, NBC, CBS & Oprah
Four National TV Producers Reveal How to Become a Guest on Top Shows
Thursday, January 6th
At Your Choice of Three Times
2 pm Eastern (11 am Pacific)
7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific)
10 pm Eastern (7 pm Pacific)
Web class host Steve Harrison has helped 15,000+ authors and entrepreneurs land national publicity, including such bestsellers as Chicken Soup for the Soul, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear Friend and Colleague:
Want to promote your book, your product, or your service by appearing as a guest on national television?
Of course you would because it's one of the fastest ways to reach millions of people with your message. The right major TV appearance can make a book or product an instant bestseller.
To discover what it takes to get booked, you're invited to a free 75-minute web class on Thursday, January 6th.
You'll get key publicity secrets from me, Steve Harrison, co-founder of the National Publicity Summit.
Plus, you'll get insider tips from actual interviews I've done with four of my veteran producer friends who have booked guests for ABC, CBS, NBC, Oprah and CNN.
You'll learn things unknown to 99% of all author and experts who want publicity, including:
- How to increase your odds of getting booked as a guest on really big shows.
- Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and what gets them to book you as a guest.
- The strategy a husband-and-wife team used to land a seven-minute segment on The Today Show.
- What you should send national TV producers (and what you shouldn't).
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers (including ones that could get you black-balled forever!).
- Case histories of other authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get on top TV shows.
As an added bonus, you'll also get a free subscription to my email newsletter, packed with publicity and profitable publishing tips. You may unsubscribe anytime and of course we don't share your email address with any unauthorized third-party. You can see our full privacy statement here.