Thanks For Your Request!
Now Read This Important Message...
Within the next 15 minutes (if not much sooner), you'll be receiving an email from Steve Harrison with details on how to apply to attend the National Publicity Summit and meet over 100 top journalists and producers.
Important: To ensure you receive our emails in the future, be sure to add this email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email program. If you need instructions on doing so, click here
But Wait! Before You Continue, Here's A Special Invite For You...
You requested info at a great time because on we're offering a free telephone seminar with veteran TV producers. Here's your invite...
FROM: Steve Harrison
Dear Friend and Colleague:
Would you like to promote your book, product or service by appearing on national television?
If so, you're invited to a free 90-minute teleseminar on , with me, Steve Harrison, publisher of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), and 4 of my veteran producer friends who book guests for some of America's top TV shows such as:
- Mariann Sabol, Live With Kelly
- Tommy Crudup, Rachael Ray
- Dan Fitzpatrick, The Wendy Williams Show
- Stacy Rollins, Telepictures Productions
On the call, you'll learn things unknown to 99% of all publicity-seekers including:
- How to increase your odds of getting booked as a guest on ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox.
- Understanding the mindset of national TV producers and what gets them to book you as a guest.
- The strategy a husband-and-wife team used to land a seven-minute segment on the Today Show.
- What you should send national TV producers (and what you shouldn't).
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when pitching TV producers (including ones that could get you black-balled forever!).
- Case histories of other authors and entrepreneurs and the strategies they used to get on top TV shows.
FREE Telephone Seminar -- Never been on a teleseminar before? It's easy, simply register above and we'll email you back with a special phone number to get on the call. We'll also tell you where to download the handout for the call. At the appointed time, simply dial the phone number (which is a regular number located in Minnesota) to be connected to the teleseminar and hear the speakers. This 90-minute teleseminar is sponsored by Bradley Communications Corp. and there's no cost to participate in this teleseminar except your normal long distance charges (what you'd pay to call Aunt Edna in Minnesota).
As an added bonus, you'll also get a free subscription to Steve Harrison's email newsletter packed with publicity and profitable publishing tips. You may unsubscribe anytime and of course we don't share your email address with any unauthorized third-party. See our full privacy statement here.