Check your email in 10 minutes for a message from Steve Harrison with full web class details
Check your email in 10 minutes for a message from Steve Harrison with web class details
Let Bestselling Authors Share Their Winning Publicity Strategies With You
You can use them to reach bigger audiences and sell more of whatever you're promoting
FROM: Steve Harrison
Thanks for registering for my free web class on how to get more publicity as a guest on big TV shows.
The fact you did shows you understand what too many authors, entrepreneurs, and experts don't: Getting publicity is "mission critical."
The best book, the most inspiring message, the most amazing products and services—by themselves they're just not enough for making the impact you want or make or building the career you want to have.
So you've already taken a small but significant step toward getting more publicity, which can lead to more success.
And now I'm inviting you take the next step—one that could help you get the publicity you need a lot faster.
Eight Top Authors Reveal How They Promote Their Work—Successful Strategies You Can Use To Get The Word Out About You, Too
I've worked with more than 15,000 non-fiction authors and experts over the last 30 years, and I'm always looking for ways to help them.
So I turned to my friends, clients, and industry contacts, and recorded interviews with many of the biggest names in book publishing... bestselling authors, top agents, media experts, movers and shakers.
These folks are responsible for millions and millions of book sales, and they reveal how you can have big success, too—whether you're promoting a book, a product or service, a charity or cause, or almost anything else.
- How to avoid the mistakes almost all authors and experts seeking publicity for the first time make—hidden pitfalls that end up costing you both time and money.
- Myths about selling books (or anything else) you've probably heard and may have believed, but shouldn't if you want to make more money and a bigger difference.
- How to get celebrities and influencers to pitch your book, products, services, and causes to their platforms (for free).
- Blogs and review sites can help you make massive sales online if you know how to make the most of them—find out how.
- Tips and tactics for growing a huge online community of people who know, like and trust on free social media.
- How to create a book that naturally attracts media coverage and helps you get massive credibility for just about anything you want.
- And much more...
What These Million Dollar Authors Say Could Become Your Blueprint For Growing Your Audience, Income, and Expert Status
I've hand-picked 9 of the very best interview sessions and packaged them together into a program called Million Dollar Author Interviews.
These authors have proven they know how to get and keep media and customer attention on a big scale.
Anyone who wants to influence more people, authors and non-authors alike, can benefit from their publicity-scoring strategies. These experts turned their dreams into bestselling books and achieved wealth and fame in their industries, in no small part, by getting publicity and mastering savvy promotional strategies.
When I say these folks are successful, I’m not kidding!
Here's who you'll be hearing from...
1. Tim Ferriss - You probably know The 4-Hour Workweek, but may not realize Tim’s written 5 bestsellers and has leveraged being an author into a multi-million dollar personal brand. In this revealing segment, he tells you how to get the media to give you free publicity, and ultimately how to sell more by working fewer hours.
2. Marci Shimoff - Marci Shimoff is a New York Times bestselling author who has sold over 14 million books, including Love for No Reason, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup For The Woman’s Soul. In this session, she shares the formula all successful inspirational/self-help books use including the three big things readers want, how to generate bulk sales, how to land speaking engagements and more.
3. John Gray - Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus is considered one of the greatest relationship books of all time (50+ million copies sold) and was on the New York Times Best Seller List for 121 straight weeks. John reveals the real secret to his success and the mindset that led him from doing small seminars at home to becoming a one of the most sought-after relationship experts in the world.
4. Rory Freedman - Without formal health training (or any credentials at all), Rory and her partner launched one of the most successful diet books of all time, Skinny Bitch, which sold over a million copies and was on the New York Times Best Seller List for 92 weeks. She explains why you don’t need to have a degree to become a successful expert , just passion and love for your market.
5. Dr. Kevin Leman - Best known for The Birth Order Book: Why You Are the Way You Are, Dr. Leman has 30+ bestselling books about relationships, marriage and family issues. He's been on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America and The View. In this session, he explains how to package your information in a way that makes the media interested in featuring you over and over.
6. Mark Sisson - Mark is the author of more than a dozen books, including The Primal Blueprint, the #1 bestselling health book on Amazon.com, as well as the New York Times bestseller The Keto Reset Diet. He also runs the top-rated health and fitness blog MarksDailyApple.com. Hear how he built his blog from scratch and has used it to create a huge platform that's allowed him to sell hundreds of thousands of copies of his books and fuel an extremely successful nutritional supplement business.
7. Robyn Spizman - Robyn has written over 50 books, including Where’s Your Wow?: 16 Ways to Make Your Competitors Wish They Were You. This former art teacher and stay-at-home mom transformed herself into a TV and radio personality, and in this revealing session, she explains how you can do the same thing (and why the world needs to hear your message).
8. John Willig - John is an literary agent who’s been in the publishing business for 40 years. He worked at Harper Collins before becoming Executive Editor at Prentice Hall, and has successfully negotiated over 750 publishing agreements, so he really knows his stuff. He explains what mainstream publishers want, and how to get your first deal signed, sealed, and delivered.
9. Larry Schweikart - A professor of history at the University of Dayton, Larry is the author of more than a dozen books, including the bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to the American Revolution. Larry explains how to turn controversy into a powerful sales message, and how to use that to connect with your unique audience.
Imagine being able to sit down with each of these top authors and ask them exactly what they did to become so successful?
- How did they start out?
- How do they write quality books quickly?
- How do they come up with great titles and hooks?
- How do they leverage their book into free media and speaking engagements?
- Should you work with a co-author?
- How do you negotiate with publishers?
- How do you create back end products that monetize your platform?
- What worked best? What totally flopped or was a waste of time?
It’s like you are a spy, and you get to listen in and discover the most powerful techniques ever developed for aspiring authors who want to become bestsellers. And because I recorded these interview sessions, you can take it all in on your own time.
Even if you're not writing a book or have no plans to do so, understanding the promotional strategies these bestselling authors use could give you the insights you need to attract and create a much bigger audience for yourself.
What Exactly Will You Find Out?
There’s a ton of value in Million Dollar Author Interviews. It’s like having the most successful authors of all time as your guides, practically handing you their proven promotional success strategies.
Here's just some of what you'll discover...
- How to create a killer outline that will get mainstream publishers drooling, and make them want to sign a book deal with you before you even start writing.
- How to build a powerful contact list of industry insiders who will write you testimonials, give you reviews, make recommendations, and help you get in the media.
- How to inexpensively outsource tedious book writing details using virtual assistants.
- When to focus on physical book or speaking tours and when to rely on radio and online publicity channels.
- How to get your audience to help you market your book, your products or services, or your message.
- How to work with co-authors, ghost writers and other industry insiders to get published in half the time. (This tip can be especially valuable to experts who don't want to focus on writing a book but realize how helpful having a book could be in establishing credibility with a wider audience.)
- How to find bulk buyers who will place hundreds, even thousands, of order with you in one shot.
- How to craft a personal brand you can leverage for speaking engagements, training courses and even coaching.
- How to get Google and other major search engines to send you hot prospects for free.
- Methods for developing a great title and why it can make or break your book.
- Advice for religious-based authors on how to make their books cross over to a secular audience.
- How to give great interviews that turn your message into a viral sensation that keeps going long after the interview is over.
- How to maximize the size of your advance, and when to hold out for a percentage deal.
And lots more — over 9 full hours of powerful promotional tips and tactics from the world's most successful authors and publishing insiders.
You Get The Full Recordings And The Transcripts
If you like to listen to audios at home, in your car or while you work out, the Million Dollar Author Interviews are available online 24/7. You can also download them to your computer, tablet or phone.
And you'll get the full transcripts of the recordings, so you can scan or review them at your own pace, or even print them out and take notes.
A $423 Value... Now Yours For Just $7
In the past, we've charged $47 per session to listen to these interviews. And that was a great deal. This isn't information these authors are willing to share with just anyone. Each of these experts open up and share their most intimate knowledge about getting the most publicity for their book and business they can. They hold nothing back.
But I want to make you an offer you'd be foolish to pass up.
I've taken the 9 best interview sessions, the ones that include the most powerful and actionable information. Remember: Other people have gladly paid $423.00 total to listen to them.
But because you've already shown your real interest in taking action to get big publicity so you can achieve big success, I've decided to package these best 9 interviews together and offer them to you for only $7.
If you have any interest at all in getting more publicity - and I know you do, because you signed up for my web class - how can you NOT take this next small step toward your goal?
Where else can you get so much valuable, inside advice from authors who've achieved tremendous success for such a small investment?
There's only one "catch." You have to be willing to act right now. Once this special offer is gone, it's gone, and the price heads back up. So
click here now to get instant access to the Million Dollar Author Interviews!
30-Day Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
Million Dollar Author Interviews will help you become a more successful author faster by revealing how others found success before you, and what they did to finally make it.
Take it for a risk-free 30-day test drive. If you don’t think it’s chock full of golden nuggets you can use right away to help you get more publicity and become more successful, just let me know. I’ll immediately refund your payment, and we'll part as friends.
But I don’t think that’s going to happen...
You see, hundreds of people have already experienced the power of this program. Many have said they honestly wouldn’t trade it for anything. It’s like having the most successful authors and publishing insiders on your team. I bet you'll feel the same way. Start discovering success secrets in the Million Dollar Author Interviews right now
Click the button above and pick up Million Dollar Author Interviews from this special offer page. You're getting $423.00 worth of proven success secrets for a $7 song... that's a 98% off savings!
But you're not just getting a great deal. You're getting a deep understanding of how the most successful modern authors got that way... and you're finding out what you can do to position yourself for big success, too. Grab your copy of Million Dollar Author Interviews now and start learning top authors’ secrets!
PS - It’s been said smart people learn from their own mistakes, but wise people learn from the mistakes of others. Why waste time trying to reinvent the wheel? Make much faster progress as an author by letting the top authors you'll meet in the Million Dollar Author Interviews share their secrets of success, plus tell you what mistakes to avoid.
Hear top authors share their
secrets with you
Bradley Communications Corp.
390 Reed Road, 2nd Floor | Broomall PA 19008
484-477-4033 * Fax 610-541-0282
Copyright © Bradley Communications Corp. All rights reserved.